Edelman hands Ann Bartling top health role after Gittins departure
Ann Bartling has been picked to lead Edelman's health practice following the resignation of Paul Gittins late last year after less than three months in the role.
Ann Bartling: Moved to Edelman's London office in 2010
Bartling, now MD for the practice, was previously deputy MD. She transferred to London from Edelman’s Chicago office as a director for the health team in 2010.
Gittins joined Edelman in September after six years at The Red Consultancy and left in November.
Currently a consultant, he told PRWeek: "I just realised quite quickly that this wasn’t the place for me."
Bartling said: "When I joined Edelman more than a decade ago, I was immediately won over by the culture of the organisation and the passion and creativity of the team. I have now experienced Edelman on both sides of the Atlantic and remain energised by the challenges posed by the healthcare marketplace and the opportunities our clients bring.
"I welcome the chance to lead and nurture our smart and talented Edelman London Health team as we continue to find new ways to advance our clients’ brands."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London