Edelman hands Ann Bartling top health role after Gittins departure
Ann Bartling has been picked to lead Edelman's health practice following the resignation of Paul Gittins late last year after less than three months in the role.
Ann Bartling: Moved to Edelman's London office in 2010
Bartling, now MD for the practice, was previously deputy MD. She transferred to London from Edelman’s Chicago office as a director for the health team in 2010.
Gittins joined Edelman in September after six years at The Red Consultancy and left in November.
Currently a consultant, he told PRWeek: "I just realised quite quickly that this wasn’t the place for me."
Bartling said: "When I joined Edelman more than a decade ago, I was immediately won over by the culture of the organisation and the passion and creativity of the team. I have now experienced Edelman on both sides of the Atlantic and remain energised by the challenges posed by the healthcare marketplace and the opportunities our clients bring.
"I welcome the chance to lead and nurture our smart and talented Edelman London Health team as we continue to find new ways to advance our clients’ brands."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire