Blue Rubicon awarded international anti-poverty brief
An international foundation that fights poverty and Aids has called in Blue Rubicon to help raise awareness in the run-up to its 25th anniversary in 2014.
FXB International: 25th anniversary this year
Association François-Xavier Bagnoud (FXB International) appointed the agency following a competitive pitch involving Edelman, Freuds and The Good Relations Group. There was no incumbent.
Blue Rubicon will work alongside FXB International founder Albina du Boisrouvray to promote the FXB-Village methodology – a community-based solution to eradicate extreme poverty.
Consumers, stakeholders and governments will be the audience for campaigns in multiple territories including North America, Scandinavia and Europe.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall