Blue Rubicon awarded international anti-poverty brief
An international foundation that fights poverty and Aids has called in Blue Rubicon to help raise awareness in the run-up to its 25th anniversary in 2014.
FXB International: 25th anniversary this year
Association François-Xavier Bagnoud (FXB International) appointed the agency following a competitive pitch involving Edelman, Freuds and The Good Relations Group. There was no incumbent.
Blue Rubicon will work alongside FXB International founder Albina du Boisrouvray to promote the FXB-Village methodology – a community-based solution to eradicate extreme poverty.
Consumers, stakeholders and governments will be the audience for campaigns in multiple territories including North America, Scandinavia and Europe.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London