Blue Rubicon awarded international anti-poverty brief
An international foundation that fights poverty and Aids has called in Blue Rubicon to help raise awareness in the run-up to its 25th anniversary in 2014.
FXB International: 25th anniversary this year
Association François-Xavier Bagnoud (FXB International) appointed the agency following a competitive pitch involving Edelman, Freuds and The Good Relations Group. There was no incumbent.
Blue Rubicon will work alongside FXB International founder Albina du Boisrouvray to promote the FXB-Village methodology – a community-based solution to eradicate extreme poverty.
Consumers, stakeholders and governments will be the audience for campaigns in multiple territories including North America, Scandinavia and Europe.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Technical Project Manager Red Sofa London £300 - £370 per day, East London