Hill+Knowlton Strategies wins six-figure QVC account
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has won the lucrative retained brief for TV shopping business QVC after a three-way pitch shootout.
QVC: Now working with Hill+Knowlton Strategies
The brief, reported to be worth a mid-six-figure sum, was previously handled by Mischief.
QVC wants the agency to focus on "telling the stories behind its brands and products to people passionate about shopping", according to an H+K Strategies statement.
The consumer-focused public relations programme will be handled by a cross-sector team involving H+K Strategies' Retail + Leisure and Beauty + Grooming arms. Associate director Rhenna Al-Jabban will lead the account.
PRWeek revealed the pitch had been taking place late last year, with one well-placed agency source stating that the work was a "similar" amount to its estimated £500,000 worth when Mischief was appointed in 2010.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading