Hill+Knowlton Strategies wins six-figure QVC account
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has won the lucrative retained brief for TV shopping business QVC after a three-way pitch shootout.
QVC: Now working with Hill+Knowlton Strategies
The brief, reported to be worth a mid-six-figure sum, was previously handled by Mischief.
QVC wants the agency to focus on "telling the stories behind its brands and products to people passionate about shopping", according to an H+K Strategies statement.
The consumer-focused public relations programme will be handled by a cross-sector team involving H+K Strategies' Retail + Leisure and Beauty + Grooming arms. Associate director Rhenna Al-Jabban will lead the account.
PRWeek revealed the pitch had been taking place late last year, with one well-placed agency source stating that the work was a "similar" amount to its estimated £500,000 worth when Mischief was appointed in 2010.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London