Hill+Knowlton Strategies wins six-figure QVC account
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has won the lucrative retained brief for TV shopping business QVC after a three-way pitch shootout.
QVC: Now working with Hill+Knowlton Strategies
The brief, reported to be worth a mid-six-figure sum, was previously handled by Mischief.
QVC wants the agency to focus on "telling the stories behind its brands and products to people passionate about shopping", according to an H+K Strategies statement.
The consumer-focused public relations programme will be handled by a cross-sector team involving H+K Strategies' Retail + Leisure and Beauty + Grooming arms. Associate director Rhenna Al-Jabban will lead the account.
PRWeek revealed the pitch had been taking place late last year, with one well-placed agency source stating that the work was a "similar" amount to its estimated £500,000 worth when Mischief was appointed in 2010.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London