MSLGroup London hands top tech role to Will McIntyre
MSLGroup London has hired Will McIntyre as director of its technology practice.
Will McIntyre: Formerly European head of social media at TJX Europe
McIntyre joins the agency from TKMaxx owner TJX Europe, where he was responsible for establishing a pan-European social media structure and strategy.
McIntyre steps into the role following the departure of Merran Wrigley for an in-house role, and a major restructure of MSLGroup London that was finalised at the end of last year.
He will oversee a team with clients including PFU Fujitsu, Alcatel One Touch and Atos.
His 17-year comms background includes work with clients such as Sony Mobile, PayPal, Intel, Microsoft and Motorola.
It also involved a five-month stint as media adviser for the East Timorean presidential campaign of Jose Ramos-Horta in 2007.
Jeremy Sice, MSLGroup London CEO, commented: "Will's a great guy and brings really interesting experience to the business. The appointment of Will, following the recent senior appointments of Andrew MacDougall and Stanislas Maginant, is a further demonstration of our ambition. It's interesting times here for sure."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London