London Stock Exchange Group in agency talks after split with Citigate
The owner of the London Stock Exchange is close to assigning six-figure City, corporate and public affairs work to a new agency, having parted company with Citigate Dewe Rogerson.
London Stock Exchange: Parting ways with Citigate Dewe Rogerson
The LSE Group is in the late stages of a pitch following five years with Citigate, which is understood to have declined to repitch. It is understood that the new brief includes a public affairs element.
One agency figure said that the company would be looking to "portray itself as the future of the City of London, and portray the place that it has within UK plc internationally", and convey its growing global clout as it diversifies.
Aside from the London Stock Exchange, the group owns assets including the Italian Stock Exchange, Borsa Italiana; European fixed income market, MTS; and pan-European equities platform Turquoise.
News of the pitch comes as the London Stock Exchange looks ahead to increased activity amid brightening economic prospects, with some reports pointing at up to 100 IPOs this year.
Both Citigate Dewe Rogerson and the LSE, which has also put its work with auditor PricewaterhouseCoopers out to tender, declined to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Account Manager AF Selection £35,000 plus benefits, Birmingham