Apprentice winner takes on Frank PR to promote cosmetic surgery venture
Frank PR has been awarded the contract to promote the cosmetic surgery clinic opened by last year's winner of 'The Apprentice', Dr Leah Totton.
Dr Leah Totton (right): Frank PR on board for publicity drive
The agency already handles corporate and personal PR for Lord Alan Sugar, from whom the £250,000 investment prize offered by the reality TV programme comes.
Totton is opening her first clinic, branded Dr Leah, in the City of London, and hopes to establish a nationwide chain.
The clinic will provide a range of face and body cosmetic procedures, including facials, skin peels and enhancement treatments, such as botox and fat reduction.
David Fraser, deputy MD at Frank PR, said his agency's plan is to promote Dr Leah’s clinic in the beauty press and via social media.
He added: "Dr Leah wants to introduce clinical excellence in an industry where customers spend a lot of money and deserve expert advice from qualified staff."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London