Apprentice winner takes on Frank PR to promote cosmetic surgery venture
Frank PR has been awarded the contract to promote the cosmetic surgery clinic opened by last year's winner of 'The Apprentice', Dr Leah Totton.
Dr Leah Totton (right): Frank PR on board for publicity drive
The agency already handles corporate and personal PR for Lord Alan Sugar, from whom the £250,000 investment prize offered by the reality TV programme comes.
Totton is opening her first clinic, branded Dr Leah, in the City of London, and hopes to establish a nationwide chain.
The clinic will provide a range of face and body cosmetic procedures, including facials, skin peels and enhancement treatments, such as botox and fat reduction.
David Fraser, deputy MD at Frank PR, said his agency's plan is to promote Dr Leah’s clinic in the beauty press and via social media.
He added: "Dr Leah wants to introduce clinical excellence in an industry where customers spend a lot of money and deserve expert advice from qualified staff."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire