Apprentice winner takes on Frank PR to promote cosmetic surgery venture
Frank PR has been awarded the contract to promote the cosmetic surgery clinic opened by last year's winner of 'The Apprentice', Dr Leah Totton.
Dr Leah Totton (right): Frank PR on board for publicity drive
The agency already handles corporate and personal PR for Lord Alan Sugar, from whom the £250,000 investment prize offered by the reality TV programme comes.
Totton is opening her first clinic, branded Dr Leah, in the City of London, and hopes to establish a nationwide chain.
The clinic will provide a range of face and body cosmetic procedures, including facials, skin peels and enhancement treatments, such as botox and fat reduction.
David Fraser, deputy MD at Frank PR, said his agency's plan is to promote Dr Leah’s clinic in the beauty press and via social media.
He added: "Dr Leah wants to introduce clinical excellence in an industry where customers spend a lot of money and deserve expert advice from qualified staff."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire