Diffusion picks up fruit and vegetable drink Vegesentials
Vegesentials, a raw fruit and vegetable drink invented by a husband and wife team, has appointed Diffusion to boost awareness ahead of its national launch in Waitrose this spring.
Patience and Andrew Mugadu with the Vegesentials range
Vegesentials was set up in 2012 by Patience and Andrew Mugadu, building on their experience of making fruit and vegetable cocktails for their children and friends.
Waitrose will be the first national retailer to stock the brand, which has been sold by regional supermarket player Booths.
The agency will implement a strategic programme across trade press and social media to increase brand exposure. It also plans to use the expertise of leading nutritionist, Jo Travers, to reinforce the health credentials of the range in both media sectors.
The drinks claim to have less sugar than fruit juice as they contain half-fruit and half-vegetable blends.
Tom Malcolm, head of consumer at Diffusion, said: "Unlike other brands, Vegesentials’ high vegetable to fruit ratio and use of the innovative HPP (high pressure process) means that their offering is unrivalled in terms of freshness, taste and nutritional value."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London