PRWeek to celebrate international work with Global Awards in Barcelona
PRWeek has launched a set of global awards to honour groundbreaking comms programmes that stretch across multiple markets around the world.
Barcelona: hosting the PRWeek Global Awards
The industry will celebrate the winners at a two-day global congress and awards event in Barcelona on 15-16 May 2014, which will include case studies from shortlisted entries and the launch of PRWeek's Global Hall of Fame.
The congress will be the convening ground for global best practice and groundbreaking work in international PR.
The PRWeek Global Awards will celebrate the truly transformative work that crosses borders, builds brands and trust, and enables the growth of international enterprise.
It is the only industry awards programme that benchmarks the most important multi-market work.
The winners will be those brands and organisations that produce work that really changes behaviour or moves the sales needle and those that run first-rate comms of all kinds.
"The power of the PR industry is a key factor in the growth of global business, and communications is the one discipline that operates across different stakeholder groups and communities," said Julia Hood, executive vice-president at Haymarket Media.
"It helps companies tell their stories to new markets and audiences using every available channel. These awards will celebrate the best work that is truly global."
The awards are open for entries now. Each entry requires a two-page written submission to be uploaded via the awards website along with any additional support materials.
Full category and criteria information can be found on prweekglobalawards.com. The awards entry deadline is 27 February.
Click here to apply to be a member of the 2014 judging panel, or to nominate someone as a judge.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London