Scene & Erred: Joey Essex gets the Midas touch, beware Mansion House, too jaded for Cumberbatch
Aware of his gilding powers, Third City took on King Midas as an account executive despite a lack of SEO savvy.
King Midas is not amused
His first victim? Joey Essex, who got just that bit too close during a PizzaExpress promotion and took the idea of TOWIE bling to a whole new level... at least the pearly whites have kept their colour, eh Joey?
Come and see the city lights, they said. London’s all glamour and glitz, they said. So much for that. The Genesis PR team were treating the Suffolk-based charity Genesis Orwell Mencap to a pantomime trip when the visitors emerged from the London Underground a few stops too early and found themselves among some of north London's less salubrious characters...
Oh, to work at W. Not only do people presume your agency spawned XYZ, but there are just too many celebs to hang around with. Senior account executive Jess Trendle is so blasé about the situation she can barely be bothered to stop playing Candy Crush, despite the fact it's the Golden Globes and Benedict Cumberbatch is about to step out of the Rolls Royce behind her. So jaded for one so young.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire