Manifest London nets Samsung smart WiFi cameras brief
Samsung Techwin Europe has appointed Manifest London to manage and develop PR and social media campaigns for its expanding range of Smartcam home WiFi cameras.
Samsung: seeking greater consumer interest in WiFi cameras
The company has recruited Manifest as its first agency as it evolves the range from simple security use to broader lifestyle use, including providing audio and visual baby monitors. A number of new products are expected to be unveiled this year.
The agency was selected ahead of three others for the brief, which will include distributing centralised content to local agencies in France, Spain, Germany, Italy and Turkey.
Its six-strong team will report to Sukhi Dhanhoa, product marketing manager at Samsung Techwin, who said: "Manifest has a great track record in consumer electronics, a detailed understanding of the media landscape across Europe and most importantly, amazing ideas that really bring our products to life. We can’t wait to see the campaign they have developed in action."
Alex Myers, director at Manifest London, said: "Manifest wants to revolutionise how home cameras are viewed by consumers in Europe. The challenge will be to stimulate the imagination of people who are already interactive online, which is something we relish."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London