Paul Gittins reunited with fellow Red Health founder at Firstlight
Firstlight has hired healthcare heavyweight Paul Gittins, reuniting him with former colleague Pat Pearson.
Paul Gittins: Reuniting with former Red colleagues
Gittins joins the agency as a company director following a brief stint leading Edelman’s healthcare team.
His arrival re-establishes a partnership with Pearson, who joined Firstlight in 2011, after the pair co-founded Red Health at The Red Consultancy in 2007.
It also sees him team up once again with Firstlight founder Paul Davies, who headed up Red’s corporate team between 2006 and 2009.
Pearson, MD Healthcare, said: "It’s a really exciting time for us – brand new offices, a growing team of talented people like Paul and some significant new business wins to start the New Year with a bang."
Gittins left The Red Consultancy last summer to become group MD of the Edelman’s Health and BioScience practice, a role he quit shortly after.
A pharmacologist by background, he has also worked at Ruder Finn, MS&L and Red Door.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Digital Executive Lipton Fleming £21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Lipton Fleming £36000.00 per annum, London