Paul Gittins reunited with fellow Red Health founder at Firstlight
Firstlight has hired healthcare heavyweight Paul Gittins, reuniting him with former colleague Pat Pearson.
Paul Gittins: Reuniting with former Red colleagues
Gittins joins the agency as a company director following a brief stint leading Edelman’s healthcare team.
His arrival re-establishes a partnership with Pearson, who joined Firstlight in 2011, after the pair co-founded Red Health at The Red Consultancy in 2007.
It also sees him team up once again with Firstlight founder Paul Davies, who headed up Red’s corporate team between 2006 and 2009.
Pearson, MD Healthcare, said: "It’s a really exciting time for us – brand new offices, a growing team of talented people like Paul and some significant new business wins to start the New Year with a bang."
Gittins left The Red Consultancy last summer to become group MD of the Edelman’s Health and BioScience practice, a role he quit shortly after.
A pharmacologist by background, he has also worked at Ruder Finn, MS&L and Red Door.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG