Specsavers and Roche swell Incisive Health client list to 23
Incisive Health, the consultancy specialising in health and social care, has attracted more than 20 clients just four months after launch and is planning to more than double its headcount this year.
Incisive founders: Bill Morgan, Mike Birtwistle and Sarah Winstone
Founded last autumn by Mike Birtwistle, Sarah Winstone and Bill Morgan, the agency is now working with several pharmaceutical clients including Sanofi, the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) and charities including the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and the British Liver Trust.
Birtwistle said it had been "a very fast start" and pointed to the need for organisations to amend the way they engage with the NHS.
The trio have been joined by three employees including Nadia Hill, who worked at MHP Health Mandate; Ed McIntosh, a member of the government affairs team at Sanofi, and Jessica Braddock, who worked at Munro & Forster.
According to Birtwistle, the plan is to have 15 staff by the end of the year.
Birtwistle and Winstone previously headed the health team at MHP Communications while Morgan was a policy special adviser to Andrew Lansley when Lansley was health secretary between 2010 and 2013.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London