Specsavers and Roche swell Incisive Health client list to 23
Incisive Health, the consultancy specialising in health and social care, has attracted more than 20 clients just four months after launch and is planning to more than double its headcount this year.
Incisive founders: Bill Morgan, Mike Birtwistle and Sarah Winstone
Founded last autumn by Mike Birtwistle, Sarah Winstone and Bill Morgan, the agency is now working with several pharmaceutical clients including Sanofi, the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) and charities including the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and the British Liver Trust.
Birtwistle said it had been "a very fast start" and pointed to the need for organisations to amend the way they engage with the NHS.
The trio have been joined by three employees including Nadia Hill, who worked at MHP Health Mandate; Ed McIntosh, a member of the government affairs team at Sanofi, and Jessica Braddock, who worked at Munro & Forster.
According to Birtwistle, the plan is to have 15 staff by the end of the year.
Birtwistle and Winstone previously headed the health team at MHP Communications while Morgan was a policy special adviser to Andrew Lansley when Lansley was health secretary between 2010 and 2013.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Affiliate Executive - Huge Client - Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum, London