Eurostar dresses giant St Pancras statues for new uniform publicity shot
The 'kissing couple' statues at St Pancras station will be wearing Eurostar's new crew uniforms until the end of the week.
The statue was unveiled at 5am this morning after five nights' work
The train operator engineered the stunt in a bid to publicise the revamp, its first in nearly a decade.
According to Eurostar the project, which culminated with an unveiling at 5am today, was "a closely guarded secret for several months".
The nine-metre high statues were dressed by Sharon Osborne’s stylist Maggie Cooke.
To add to the shot’s interest two Eurostar staff who recently celebrated their first wedding anniversary, Simon and Adele Gent, recreated the pose.
The name of the sculpture is ‘The Meeting Place’ and it was created by Paul Day.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London