Foot Locker pitches out UK and Europe work
Sportswear retailer Foot Locker is putting its UK PR and European strategy account out for pitch.
Foot Locker: Pitching out PR work
Agencies have been invited to submit proposals for the account, which is held by Frank PR and worth up to €200,000.
A document sent out through Creativebrief and seen by PRWeek states that the "mass-market but youth-leaning" US company is looking for a "more contemporary approach" to its PR.
A key focus of this approach will be connecting with "versatile, fast-moving, fickle, elusive and savvy consumers", with digital highlighted as a particular area of importance.
Last July Foot Locker acquired German athletic store and online retailer Runners Point Group for $254m, and recently posted a 2013 Q3 sales rise of 6.4 per cent to $1.62bn.
Both Foot Locker and Creativebrief declined to comment on the process, which closed to new agency proposals this week.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London