KPMG appoints BBC internal comms boss Clare Lucraft
Auditor KPMG has appointed director of internal comms at the BBC Clare Lucraft as UK head of corporate comms.
Clare Lucraft: move to KPMG
Prior to her role at the BBC she held various comms roles including head of internal comms at Cadbury Schweppes.
Lucraft said: "I’m excited about bringing the internal communication and PR disciplines together to continue building KPMG’s reputation with clients and employees as a leader in both professional services and corporate responsibility."
The auditor has also appointed Sorrelle Cooper to the post of head of press office. Sorrelle has been with the company for five years and previously worked at consultancy Deloitte and agency Penrose (now MHP).
Lucraft will report to Marianne Fallon, UK head of corporate affairs at KPMG, who said: "KPMG in the UK has ambitious plans for growth and, as we engage with our 11,500 staff and the outside world, the communications team has a vital role to play in achieving that goal."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London