KPMG appoints BBC internal comms boss Clare Lucraft
Auditor KPMG has appointed director of internal comms at the BBC Clare Lucraft as UK head of corporate comms.
Clare Lucraft: move to KPMG
Prior to her role at the BBC she held various comms roles including head of internal comms at Cadbury Schweppes.
Lucraft said: "I’m excited about bringing the internal communication and PR disciplines together to continue building KPMG’s reputation with clients and employees as a leader in both professional services and corporate responsibility."
The auditor has also appointed Sorrelle Cooper to the post of head of press office. Sorrelle has been with the company for five years and previously worked at consultancy Deloitte and agency Penrose (now MHP).
Lucraft will report to Marianne Fallon, UK head of corporate affairs at KPMG, who said: "KPMG in the UK has ambitious plans for growth and, as we engage with our 11,500 staff and the outside world, the communications team has a vital role to play in achieving that goal."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA