Industry veteran Michael Draznin joins Liberty to lead US team
Liberty Communications has hired Michael Draznin to help lead the agencies efforts in New York and San Francisco a year after the UK agency opened shop in the region.
Michael Draznin: joins Liberty Communications in the US
Draznin will work alongside Liberty founder and MD Dee Gibbs, who also becomes global CEO, and will lead a team of three permanent staff and a number of freelancers.
He replaces Liberty’s US head Michael Bingham who departed the agency at the end of last year.
With 20 years experience in marketing and communications, Draznin has previously lead corporate comms for a number of branding and ad agencies, including DMB&B, Lowe Worldwide, Landor Associates and McKinney+Silver.
For the past eight years he has worked with clients such as Nokia and ESPN running his own consultancy, and joins Liberty full-time after initially working with the agency as a freelance consultant.
Commenting on the appointment Gibbs said: "Michael’s experience and knowledge of the North America market is a real value-add for clients and to help strengthen the agency foundations we have put in place.
"We’ve worked hard to identify the right people and make sure those we bring on board embody the proactive and nimble way of working that Liberty is recognised for. We look forward to Michael’s contributions with our clients, new business development, and continuing to grow our brand in the US and North America."
The appointment comes as Liberty picks up a brief for context marketing software firm Emagine International across North America and Europe.
The agency will position Emagine and its senior executives as thought leaders in campaign management, customer value management and contextual marketing and build awareness of the companies mobile expertise.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London