Industry veteran Michael Draznin joins Liberty to lead US team
Liberty Communications has hired Michael Draznin to help lead the agencies efforts in New York and San Francisco a year after the UK agency opened shop in the region.
Michael Draznin: joins Liberty Communications in the US
Draznin will work alongside Liberty founder and MD Dee Gibbs, who also becomes global CEO, and will lead a team of three permanent staff and a number of freelancers.
He replaces Liberty’s US head Michael Bingham who departed the agency at the end of last year.
With 20 years experience in marketing and communications, Draznin has previously lead corporate comms for a number of branding and ad agencies, including DMB&B, Lowe Worldwide, Landor Associates and McKinney+Silver.
For the past eight years he has worked with clients such as Nokia and ESPN running his own consultancy, and joins Liberty full-time after initially working with the agency as a freelance consultant.
Commenting on the appointment Gibbs said: "Michael’s experience and knowledge of the North America market is a real value-add for clients and to help strengthen the agency foundations we have put in place.
"We’ve worked hard to identify the right people and make sure those we bring on board embody the proactive and nimble way of working that Liberty is recognised for. We look forward to Michael’s contributions with our clients, new business development, and continuing to grow our brand in the US and North America."
The appointment comes as Liberty picks up a brief for context marketing software firm Emagine International across North America and Europe.
The agency will position Emagine and its senior executives as thought leaders in campaign management, customer value management and contextual marketing and build awareness of the companies mobile expertise.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London