Monarch on hunt for consumer PR help
Monarch Airlines is holding a pitch for an agency to handle its consumer PR, as it looks to broaden its consumer appeal.
Monarch: Bringing in consumer help
Monarch previously worked with specialist travel PR firm KTA PR, though this relationship ended in December after 12 months.
Before that, the airline worked with Mission PR.
Monarch said: "We operate in a competitive market and the time is right to appoint an agency that can help us raise our profile."
The airline hopes to have the new agency installed by March this year.
Monarch was founded in 1962 and is the oldest airline within the UK still trading under its original name. The airline is headquartered at Luton and employs about 3,000 people across the group.
In December last year, Monarch unveiled a multimedia advertising campaign that featured stories from its employees.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London