Monarch on hunt for consumer PR help
Monarch Airlines is holding a pitch for an agency to handle its consumer PR, as it looks to broaden its consumer appeal.
Monarch: Bringing in consumer help
Monarch previously worked with specialist travel PR firm KTA PR, though this relationship ended in December after 12 months.
Before that, the airline worked with Mission PR.
Monarch said: "We operate in a competitive market and the time is right to appoint an agency that can help us raise our profile."
The airline hopes to have the new agency installed by March this year.
Monarch was founded in 1962 and is the oldest airline within the UK still trading under its original name. The airline is headquartered at Luton and employs about 3,000 people across the group.
In December last year, Monarch unveiled a multimedia advertising campaign that featured stories from its employees.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- CRM Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + Company Car + Excellent Bonus , Milton Keynes