Scene & Erred: Despicable Sophia, The Great British Kidnap, Year-long Movember
Out on the trail for promoting Despicable Me 2 and keen to make a good impression with the movie's big-shot stars, all was going well for Fever's Sophia Dryden.
Silent but violent
It’s just a shame the photographer had to capture the moment when the baked beans on toast she had for breakfast came back with a vengeance. Guess which way the wind is blowing? Despicable, Sophia, despicable...
Culinary competitiveness at Cirkle PR took to new levels as staff at the agency launched their own version of the Great British Bake Off. An early scrap involving spatulas aside, all was going well until, in an effort to impress, one over-zealous account director staged an audacious group kidnap of the programme’s judges. 15 Victoria sponges later, and there were signs of cracking and more than one soggy bottom. Just smile and keep on eating guys, S&E will break you free somehow...
Tilting their heads back and laughing manically in the face of Movember, the guys at Bump PR donned taches just because they could, thereby inadvertently creating Moanuary. The name may not exactly roll off the tongue, but expect it to spawn further imitators. Basically, in a few months time moustache-sporting will be permanent and enforceable by law. You have been warned.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London