Prince Charles promotes Kristina Kyriacou to comms secretary
Prince Charles has promoted entertainment PR expert Kristina Kyriacou as his communications secretary.
Royal appointment: Kyriacou will handle PR for Prince Charles' 16 charities
Kyriacou will take on the role of communications secretary to the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall. She has moved from a previous part-time role in which she worked three days a week on all 16 of the prince’s charities, which include The Prince's Trust and the Dumfries House Trust.
She has previously worked with Cheryl Cole, also acting as director of the singer's charity the Cheryl Cole Foundation.
Kyriacou is a former music industry executive and was head of media and public affairs at Comic Relief.
The appointment follows the merging of the three press offices for the royal family's key members last month, which saw the appointment of Prince Charles’ comms secretary Sally Osman as head of the unified operation.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london