Prince Charles promotes Kristina Kyriacou to comms secretary
Prince Charles has promoted entertainment PR expert Kristina Kyriacou as his communications secretary.
Royal appointment: Kyriacou will handle PR for Prince Charles' 16 charities
Kyriacou will take on the role of communications secretary to the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall. She has moved from a previous part-time role in which she worked three days a week on all 16 of the prince’s charities, which include The Prince's Trust and the Dumfries House Trust.
She has previously worked with Cheryl Cole, also acting as director of the singer's charity the Cheryl Cole Foundation.
Kyriacou is a former music industry executive and was head of media and public affairs at Comic Relief.
The appointment follows the merging of the three press offices for the royal family's key members last month, which saw the appointment of Prince Charles’ comms secretary Sally Osman as head of the unified operation.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London