Prince Charles promotes Kristina Kyriacou to comms secretary
Prince Charles has promoted entertainment PR expert Kristina Kyriacou as his communications secretary.
Royal appointment: Kyriacou will handle PR for Prince Charles' 16 charities
Kyriacou will take on the role of communications secretary to the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall. She has moved from a previous part-time role in which she worked three days a week on all 16 of the prince’s charities, which include The Prince's Trust and the Dumfries House Trust.
She has previously worked with Cheryl Cole, also acting as director of the singer's charity the Cheryl Cole Foundation.
Kyriacou is a former music industry executive and was head of media and public affairs at Comic Relief.
The appointment follows the merging of the three press offices for the royal family's key members last month, which saw the appointment of Prince Charles’ comms secretary Sally Osman as head of the unified operation.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire