FWD brings in Maud Rousseau to lead new property division
City comms agency FWD has hired property PR specialist Maud Rousseau to launch a property division.
Maud Rousseau: launching FWD's property division
Rousseau has moved from commercial property PR agency Flashbulb, which she co-founded, to join FWD as a director.
The new division will target both residential and commercial property markets and Rousseau's clients will include mid-range and large property owners, developers, builders, web portals, agents and service suppliers.
She will report to FWD chief executive Michael Gaughan, who said: "Increasingly, we are being asked to bring our blend of expertise and innovation to new markets. Property is a natural extension for FWD, particularly as the market is emerging from the recession. With forward-looking companies seeking specialist expertise to build their profiles and reputations, the opportunities are highly attractive."
Rousseau has worked across a number of real estate brands including property portal Rightmove.co.uk, The Digital Property Group including Primelocation and FindaProperty.com, TTA Property (part of The Good Relations Group), The Berkeley Group, DTZ Residential and Four Seasons Hotel.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire