FWD brings in Maud Rousseau to lead new property division
City comms agency FWD has hired property PR specialist Maud Rousseau to launch a property division.
Maud Rousseau: launching FWD's property division
Rousseau has moved from commercial property PR agency Flashbulb, which she co-founded, to join FWD as a director.
The new division will target both residential and commercial property markets and Rousseau's clients will include mid-range and large property owners, developers, builders, web portals, agents and service suppliers.
She will report to FWD chief executive Michael Gaughan, who said: "Increasingly, we are being asked to bring our blend of expertise and innovation to new markets. Property is a natural extension for FWD, particularly as the market is emerging from the recession. With forward-looking companies seeking specialist expertise to build their profiles and reputations, the opportunities are highly attractive."
Rousseau has worked across a number of real estate brands including property portal Rightmove.co.uk, The Digital Property Group including Primelocation and FindaProperty.com, TTA Property (part of The Good Relations Group), The Berkeley Group, DTZ Residential and Four Seasons Hotel.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge