Taylors of Harrogate hires Finn as first consumer PR agency
Taylors of Harrogate, the company behind Yorkshire Tea, has appointed Leeds-based Finn PR to support its consumer PR and experiential work.
Yorkshire Tea: former cricketer Michael Vaughan launched its current sponsorship of the England cricket team
Finn beat two other agencies in a pitch to become the company’s first retained PR agency, reporting to brand PR manager Sam Ward.
Taylors of Harrogate owns Yorkshire Tea, which has struck a partnership with the Tour de France Grand Depart cycling event in Yorkshire, and Taylors Coffee, which is being advertised on TV this year for the first time.
The agency’s brief will focus on supporting trial and awareness objectives across core product lines and NPD, with activity including traditional and online media relations as well as experiential and event support.
Ward said: "This is a year of firsts for our business, so what better way to kick that off than with appointing our first ever consumer agency."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London