Taylors of Harrogate hires Finn as first consumer PR agency
Taylors of Harrogate, the company behind Yorkshire Tea, has appointed Leeds-based Finn PR to support its consumer PR and experiential work.
Yorkshire Tea: former cricketer Michael Vaughan launched its current sponsorship of the England cricket team
Finn beat two other agencies in a pitch to become the company’s first retained PR agency, reporting to brand PR manager Sam Ward.
Taylors of Harrogate owns Yorkshire Tea, which has struck a partnership with the Tour de France Grand Depart cycling event in Yorkshire, and Taylors Coffee, which is being advertised on TV this year for the first time.
The agency’s brief will focus on supporting trial and awareness objectives across core product lines and NPD, with activity including traditional and online media relations as well as experiential and event support.
Ward said: "This is a year of firsts for our business, so what better way to kick that off than with appointing our first ever consumer agency."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London