Centrica appoints Bell Pottinger to handle corporate and financial PR
Blue chip energy company Centrica has awarded its corporate and City brief to Bell Pottinger after seven years with RLM Finsbury.
Centrica: A major provider of gas through sites such as Morecambe Bay offshore platform
In addition to owning British Gas, the FTSE 100 constituent has interests in oil and gas exploration and production, power generation and trading.
The brief – estimated by one agency figure to be worth a high six-figure sum – is believed to be also likely to include an element of public affairs, though public affairs-specific agencies are not being sought.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)