Centrica appoints Bell Pottinger to handle corporate and financial PR
Blue chip energy company Centrica has awarded its corporate and City brief to Bell Pottinger after seven years with RLM Finsbury.
Centrica: A major provider of gas through sites such as Morecambe Bay offshore platform
In addition to owning British Gas, the FTSE 100 constituent has interests in oil and gas exploration and production, power generation and trading.
The brief – estimated by one agency figure to be worth a high six-figure sum – is believed to be also likely to include an element of public affairs, though public affairs-specific agencies are not being sought.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London