Centrica appoints Bell Pottinger to handle corporate and financial PR
Blue chip energy company Centrica has awarded its corporate and City brief to Bell Pottinger after seven years with RLM Finsbury.
Centrica: A major provider of gas through sites such as Morecambe Bay offshore platform
In addition to owning British Gas, the FTSE 100 constituent has interests in oil and gas exploration and production, power generation and trading.
The brief – estimated by one agency figure to be worth a high six-figure sum – is believed to be also likely to include an element of public affairs, though public affairs-specific agencies are not being sought.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire