Tesco looks to Splendid for UK consumer work
Tesco is set to pick Splendid to handle its UK consumer work, PRWeek understands.
Tesco: Looking to Splendid for consumer work
The retail giant is thought to be on the brink of handing over the newly created brief following a major pitch that ran throughout last month.
An RFP requested agencies pitch ideas relating to food, general merchandise and the supermarket’s value offer, though it is not clear if Splendid will be the only agency handed consumer work.
Tesco, the world’s third biggest retailer, reported a 2.4 per cent fall in like-for-like UK sales over the Christmas period.
The company declined to comment, while Splendid had not responded to a request for comment at the time of publishing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London