Tesco looks to Splendid for UK consumer work
Tesco is set to pick Splendid to handle its UK consumer work, PRWeek understands.
Tesco: Looking to Splendid for consumer work
The retail giant is thought to be on the brink of handing over the newly created brief following a major pitch that ran throughout last month.
An RFP requested agencies pitch ideas relating to food, general merchandise and the supermarket’s value offer, though it is not clear if Splendid will be the only agency handed consumer work.
Tesco, the world’s third biggest retailer, reported a 2.4 per cent fall in like-for-like UK sales over the Christmas period.
The company declined to comment, while Splendid had not responded to a request for comment at the time of publishing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham