Tesco looks to Splendid for UK consumer work
Tesco is set to pick Splendid to handle its UK consumer work, PRWeek understands.
Tesco: Looking to Splendid for consumer work
The retail giant is thought to be on the brink of handing over the newly created brief following a major pitch that ran throughout last month.
An RFP requested agencies pitch ideas relating to food, general merchandise and the supermarket’s value offer, though it is not clear if Splendid will be the only agency handed consumer work.
Tesco, the world’s third biggest retailer, reported a 2.4 per cent fall in like-for-like UK sales over the Christmas period.
The company declined to comment, while Splendid had not responded to a request for comment at the time of publishing.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire