Porter Novelli expands into Ireland with Drury partnership
Porter Novelli has extended its network to Ireland through a partnership with Dublin-based Drury Communications.
Joint working: Anne-Marie Curran and Sally Ward
Drury, which is already owned by Omnicom and has worked with Porter Novelli previously, is rebranding as Drury Porter Novelli.
With 20 staff, the agency offers corporate, consumer and lifestyle, financial and healthcare comms and public affairs for clients including HP and Nivea.
Drury managing director Anne-Marie Curran will continue in the same role and Portelli Novelli president Sally Ward has been appointed as a non-executive director.
According to Ward this is likely to be the first of several expansions into new regions for Porter Novelli.
"It is critical that we have a network presence in key markets where our clients need us," she said.
"We are seeing more and more opportunities coming from Ireland both in terms of new business and expansion from existing clients. With Drury we have a partner with the experience, expertise and enthusiasm for building business that perfectly matches our own."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire