Porter Novelli expands into Ireland with Drury partnership
Porter Novelli has extended its network to Ireland through a partnership with Dublin-based Drury Communications.
Joint working: Anne-Marie Curran and Sally Ward
Drury, which is already owned by Omnicom and has worked with Porter Novelli previously, is rebranding as Drury Porter Novelli.
With 20 staff, the agency offers corporate, consumer and lifestyle, financial and healthcare comms and public affairs for clients including HP and Nivea.
Drury managing director Anne-Marie Curran will continue in the same role and Portelli Novelli president Sally Ward has been appointed as a non-executive director.
According to Ward this is likely to be the first of several expansions into new regions for Porter Novelli.
"It is critical that we have a network presence in key markets where our clients need us," she said.
"We are seeing more and more opportunities coming from Ireland both in terms of new business and expansion from existing clients. With Drury we have a partner with the experience, expertise and enthusiasm for building business that perfectly matches our own."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London