Edelman tasks Matt Hurst with new role developing company culture
Edelman has handed its UK tech head Matt Hurst a new global role developing the agency's international company culture across its 67 offices.
Matt Hurst: global development role
Hurst, whose job title is now global executive VP, culture, will retain his tech clients but will be replaced as MD of Edelman's tech practice by Justin Westcott, who returns to London after three years working in the agency’s UAE office.
Hurst, who was made MD of UK tech in 2012 and first joined the agency in 2007, said: "I believe Edelman being global, independent and a family firm creates a vibrant, compelling culture for both our clients and people. Powerful company cultures come from combining a corporation’s values and DNA with the richness of local culture."
Westcott ran Edelman UAE's consumer and technology practices, and was most recently acting general manager there.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire