Edelman tasks Matt Hurst with new role developing company culture
Edelman has handed its UK tech head Matt Hurst a new global role developing the agency's international company culture across its 67 offices.
Matt Hurst: global development role
Hurst, whose job title is now global executive VP, culture, will retain his tech clients but will be replaced as MD of Edelman's tech practice by Justin Westcott, who returns to London after three years working in the agency’s UAE office.
Hurst, who was made MD of UK tech in 2012 and first joined the agency in 2007, said: "I believe Edelman being global, independent and a family firm creates a vibrant, compelling culture for both our clients and people. Powerful company cultures come from combining a corporation’s values and DNA with the richness of local culture."
Westcott ran Edelman UAE's consumer and technology practices, and was most recently acting general manager there.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London