Edelman tasks Matt Hurst with new role developing company culture
Edelman has handed its UK tech head Matt Hurst a new global role developing the agency's international company culture across its 67 offices.
Matt Hurst: global development role
Hurst, whose job title is now global executive VP, culture, will retain his tech clients but will be replaced as MD of Edelman's tech practice by Justin Westcott, who returns to London after three years working in the agency’s UAE office.
Hurst, who was made MD of UK tech in 2012 and first joined the agency in 2007, said: "I believe Edelman being global, independent and a family firm creates a vibrant, compelling culture for both our clients and people. Powerful company cultures come from combining a corporation’s values and DNA with the richness of local culture."
Westcott ran Edelman UAE's consumer and technology practices, and was most recently acting general manager there.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)