Scene & Erred: Palm PR gets biblical, Fever in duel to the death, Ron Burgundy's here
In celebrating a few new additions to the team, Palm PR decided that the best way to reflect the team's unity was an allusion to Jesus and his disciples.
But which one is Judas?
Taste issues aside, S&E feels they rather missed the point – isn’t the Last Supper the moment before betrayal on a Biblical scale?
Life is tough at Fever PR, where beneath the corporate gloss folk live a Mad Max-esque existence. Take poor Hannah and Fliss for example, who were forced into a duel to the death to lead on the Kick Ass 2 DVD release. Consumer PR: more brutal than you’d think.
The folk at Yatterbox PR’d the PRs with a mass deployment of Anchormen targeting London’s top agencies. Apparently a few didn’t see the funny side, with calls being made demanding the Ron Burgundies move on, though who can blame them? Just think of the stench of all that Sex Panther...
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london