Scene & Erred: Palm PR gets biblical, Fever in duel to the death, Ron Burgundy's here
In celebrating a few new additions to the team, Palm PR decided that the best way to reflect the team's unity was an allusion to Jesus and his disciples.
But which one is Judas?
Taste issues aside, S&E feels they rather missed the point – isn’t the Last Supper the moment before betrayal on a Biblical scale?
Life is tough at Fever PR, where beneath the corporate gloss folk live a Mad Max-esque existence. Take poor Hannah and Fliss for example, who were forced into a duel to the death to lead on the Kick Ass 2 DVD release. Consumer PR: more brutal than you’d think.
The folk at Yatterbox PR’d the PRs with a mass deployment of Anchormen targeting London’s top agencies. Apparently a few didn’t see the funny side, with calls being made demanding the Ron Burgundies move on, though who can blame them? Just think of the stench of all that Sex Panther...
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London