Rebecca Salt to leave top role at Balfour Beatty
Balfour Beatty's group comms director Rebecca Salt is set to leave the company, PRWeek understands.
Rebecca Salt: Leaving Balfour Beatty
Salt is thought to be departing next month, though it is not known if she has a role to go to.
Her move follows nearly two years at the FTSE 250 construction firm, which last year encountered a weak building sector and an overhaul of its UK arm that included the appointment of Nick Pollard as divisional CEO.
Before this, she headed up comms for more than three years at logistics firm CEVA and held a top PR role at DHL.
Balfour Beatty did not respond to repeated requests for comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)