Rebecca Salt to leave top role at Balfour Beatty
Balfour Beatty's group comms director Rebecca Salt is set to leave the company, PRWeek understands.
Rebecca Salt: Leaving Balfour Beatty
Salt is thought to be departing next month, though it is not known if she has a role to go to.
Her move follows nearly two years at the FTSE 250 construction firm, which last year encountered a weak building sector and an overhaul of its UK arm that included the appointment of Nick Pollard as divisional CEO.
Before this, she headed up comms for more than three years at logistics firm CEVA and held a top PR role at DHL.
Balfour Beatty did not respond to repeated requests for comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1