Gastroenterology organisation appoints Spink for Europe-wide PR
United European Gastroenterology (UEG), a non-profit umbrella organisation, has appointed healthcare communications specialist Spink to manage its PR across Europe.
UEG Week: Spink to run press office (image by Jan Pauls)
UEG combines all the major European and national digestive disease societies, including some in neighbouring countries such as Algeria, Tunisia and Israel. Its work covers medicine, surgery, paediatrics, gastrointestinal oncology and endoscopy.
Spink will organise a series of campaigns to build the profile of the organisation, raise awareness of the issues affecting the quality of gastroenterological care and promote greater knowledge of digestive diseases throughout the EU.
The agency will also handle relations with the medical trade press and national European press, including running an on-site and online press office during UEG Week, an annual global congress attended by 14,000 participants taking place in Vienna this year.
The organisation is headquartered in Vienna and Spink is its first UK-based agency.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)