Gastroenterology organisation appoints Spink for Europe-wide PR
United European Gastroenterology (UEG), a non-profit umbrella organisation, has appointed healthcare communications specialist Spink to manage its PR across Europe.
UEG Week: Spink to run press office (image by Jan Pauls)
UEG combines all the major European and national digestive disease societies, including some in neighbouring countries such as Algeria, Tunisia and Israel. Its work covers medicine, surgery, paediatrics, gastrointestinal oncology and endoscopy.
Spink will organise a series of campaigns to build the profile of the organisation, raise awareness of the issues affecting the quality of gastroenterological care and promote greater knowledge of digestive diseases throughout the EU.
The agency will also handle relations with the medical trade press and national European press, including running an on-site and online press office during UEG Week, an annual global congress attended by 14,000 participants taking place in Vienna this year.
The organisation is headquartered in Vienna and Spink is its first UK-based agency.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Experience Design Agency Zebra People £30000 - £37000 per annum, City of London