Gastroenterology organisation appoints Spink for Europe-wide PR
United European Gastroenterology (UEG), a non-profit umbrella organisation, has appointed healthcare communications specialist Spink to manage its PR across Europe.
UEG Week: Spink to run press office (image by Jan Pauls)
UEG combines all the major European and national digestive disease societies, including some in neighbouring countries such as Algeria, Tunisia and Israel. Its work covers medicine, surgery, paediatrics, gastrointestinal oncology and endoscopy.
Spink will organise a series of campaigns to build the profile of the organisation, raise awareness of the issues affecting the quality of gastroenterological care and promote greater knowledge of digestive diseases throughout the EU.
The agency will also handle relations with the medical trade press and national European press, including running an on-site and online press office during UEG Week, an annual global congress attended by 14,000 participants taking place in Vienna this year.
The organisation is headquartered in Vienna and Spink is its first UK-based agency.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London