Up at the O2 appoints Inkling as retained agency for 2014
Up at The O2,which allows visitors to climb over the top of The O2, has brought in Inkling as its retained agency to handle consumer publicity in 2014.
Up at The O2: Inkling to handle consumer PR for 2014
The year-long brief was awarded following a competitive pitch.
Inkling will create a calendar of activity to support the attraction's key trading periods throughout the year including Christmas, Easter, summer and Halloween as well as ongoing press office activity.
The account will be led by Inkling partner Jono Marcus and the agency will report to The O2 comms manager Stephanie Moses.
The O2 comms director Jeremy King said: "We were very impressed with the strategy, thinking and ideas presented by Inkling during the pitch. We felt it perfectly captured the essence of Up at The O2, and most importantly will continue to develop its standing as a premier London visitor attraction and experience to a variety of audiences."
Inkling was awarded the business following a pitch that outlined key stand-out activities for the brand and creative press office as well as a strong emphasis on broadcast media.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Digital Senior/Account Director - Consumer/Lifestyle Clients Digital Gurus £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- MW Copywriter Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London