Hudson Sandler hires Lance Concannon as head of digital and social media
Hudson Sandler has appointed Lance Concannon to the newly created position of head of digital and social media.
Lance Concannon: new Hudson Sandler head of digital and social media
His remit is to focus on developing the Huntsworth agency’s growing digital strategies practice. will take up his new role immediately working across a portfolio of clients spanning multiple sectors.
The work was previously headed up by Hudson Sandler MD Kirsty Leighton, who worked with Concannon at Text100 earlier in her career.
Concannon was most recently self-employed, providing digital communications consultancy for clients such as Oracle, IBM, BP, Vodafone and Standard & Poor’s since 2005. Prior to joining the PR industry, Concannon spent over a decade working as a technology journalist.
Leighton said: "His expertise across digital and social media, along with his journalistic understanding of storytelling and campaign planning will enable him to make a valuable contribution as we support our clients in a rapidly changing communications environment."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- x2 Communications Officers, Higher Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London