Hudson Sandler hires Lance Concannon as head of digital and social media
Hudson Sandler has appointed Lance Concannon to the newly created position of head of digital and social media.
Lance Concannon: new Hudson Sandler head of digital and social media
His remit is to focus on developing the Huntsworth agency’s growing digital strategies practice. will take up his new role immediately working across a portfolio of clients spanning multiple sectors.
The work was previously headed up by Hudson Sandler MD Kirsty Leighton, who worked with Concannon at Text100 earlier in her career.
Concannon was most recently self-employed, providing digital communications consultancy for clients such as Oracle, IBM, BP, Vodafone and Standard & Poor’s since 2005. Prior to joining the PR industry, Concannon spent over a decade working as a technology journalist.
Leighton said: "His expertise across digital and social media, along with his journalistic understanding of storytelling and campaign planning will enable him to make a valuable contribution as we support our clients in a rapidly changing communications environment."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london