Hanover hires DECC's Alison Woodhouse as head of energy and resources
Alison Woodhouse, a strategic policy manager at the Department for Energy and Climate Change, is joining public affairs and corporate agency Hanover in April.
Alison Woodhouse: "helped guide the Energy Bill through Parliament"
Woodhouse will lead Hanover’s energy and resources practice, which works for clients including Tata Steel, and will have an account director role.
She succeeds associate director Lucy Gilchrist, who is leaving the agency after three years to join PepsiCo as head of external affairs, as head of energy and resources.
Woodhouse has seven years experience in the public affairs sphere, having started as a researcher to Graham Allen MP.
She joined DECC in January 2010 as a policy adviser after three years at environment-focused bodies The Environment Council and Natural England.
Hanover MD Charles Lewington said: "Alison has played a key role within the Department of Energy and Climate Change during the last four years, working on projects of strategic importance to DECC and helping to guide the Energy Bill through Parliament."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Account Manager AF Selection £35,000 plus benefits, Birmingham