Hanover hires DECC's Alison Woodhouse as head of energy and resources
Alison Woodhouse, a strategic policy manager at the Department for Energy and Climate Change, is joining public affairs and corporate agency Hanover in April.
Alison Woodhouse: "helped guide the Energy Bill through Parliament"
Woodhouse will lead Hanover’s energy and resources practice, which works for clients including Tata Steel, and will have an account director role.
She succeeds associate director Lucy Gilchrist, who is leaving the agency after three years to join PepsiCo as head of external affairs, as head of energy and resources.
Woodhouse has seven years experience in the public affairs sphere, having started as a researcher to Graham Allen MP.
She joined DECC in January 2010 as a policy adviser after three years at environment-focused bodies The Environment Council and Natural England.
Hanover MD Charles Lewington said: "Alison has played a key role within the Department of Energy and Climate Change during the last four years, working on projects of strategic importance to DECC and helping to guide the Energy Bill through Parliament."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London