PepsiCo snares Hanover's Lucy Gilchrist as head of external affairs
Lucy Gilchrist, the head of energy and resources public affairs and corporate agency Hanover, is joining PepsiCo as head of external affairs.
PepsiCo: owns Walkers Crisps
The Walkers Crisps owner has hired Gilchrist to replace Andrew Slight, who it promoted to director of global public policy and government affairs in December.
Gilchrist, who is an associate director at Hanover, is to be replaced as head of energy and resources by DECC strategic policy manager Alison Woodhouse.
It is believed to be the first in-house external affairs role for Gilchrist, who has been at Hanover since 2010 and has previously worked for the Conservative Party, FTI Consulting, DeHavilland and the NHS.
Gilchrist and PepsiCo were unavailable to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)