PepsiCo snares Hanover's Lucy Gilchrist as head of external affairs
Lucy Gilchrist, the head of energy and resources public affairs and corporate agency Hanover, is joining PepsiCo as head of external affairs.
PepsiCo: owns Walkers Crisps
The Walkers Crisps owner has hired Gilchrist to replace Andrew Slight, who it promoted to director of global public policy and government affairs in December.
Gilchrist, who is an associate director at Hanover, is to be replaced as head of energy and resources by DECC strategic policy manager Alison Woodhouse.
It is believed to be the first in-house external affairs role for Gilchrist, who has been at Hanover since 2010 and has previously worked for the Conservative Party, FTI Consulting, DeHavilland and the NHS.
Gilchrist and PepsiCo were unavailable to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London