Edelman hires Coca-Cola Enterprises HR chief as talent engagement co-chair
Edelman has appointed Coca-Cola Enterprises vice-president human resources Nigel Miller in a dual role that will see him help both the agency and its clients with their employee communications.
Nigel Miller: Edelman employee engagement co-chair
Miller joins Edelman as co-chair, Europe and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), employee engagement, which involves helping clients, and global director of Edelman Talent Engagement, which covers the agency.
He will co-chair the employee engagement practice with Nick Howard and will focus on developing it outside the UK.
In the Edelman Talent Engagement role he will work alongside chief talent officer Claudia Patton.
Miller has previously held roles at Labatt Brewing Company in Toronto, Labatt’s parent company Anheuser Busch InBev in Belgium and in agencies.
Edelman Europe & CIS chief executive Michael Stewart said Miller would help the agency achieve its strategy of organic and non-organic growth in the region.
"He will play a critical role in ensuring Edelman’s culture and values are maintained as we continue to scale."
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London