Paddy Power's Daft Punk impersonators gatecrash Brits in lucky pants
Betting chain Paddy Power unleashed another stunt last night by getting its trademark green underpants exposed on the red carpet at the Brit Awards.
It sent in two people posing as French electronic pop stars Daft Punk, a job made easier by the duo’s habit of always wearing helmets to hide their faces.
It worked with Taylor Herring on the stunt, which culminated with the fake pair dropping their trousers to reveal the bookie’s green y-fronts in front of the paparazzi.
Watch its video of the stunt's preparation and execution below:
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London