Paddy Power's Daft Punk impersonators gatecrash Brits in lucky pants
Betting chain Paddy Power unleashed another stunt last night by getting its trademark green underpants exposed on the red carpet at the Brit Awards.
It sent in two people posing as French electronic pop stars Daft Punk, a job made easier by the duo’s habit of always wearing helmets to hide their faces.
It worked with Taylor Herring on the stunt, which culminated with the fake pair dropping their trousers to reveal the bookie’s green y-fronts in front of the paparazzi.
Watch its video of the stunt's preparation and execution below:
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Email Producer Creative Recruitment £17000 - £20000 per annum + benefits, West London
- Communications Executive Â– Part-time Â– ethical organisation ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG