French's Food Company to boost brand awareness with Phipps
French's Food Company, the Reckitt Benckiser (RB) food brand, has appointed Phipps to handle consumer campaigns for French's Mustard and Frank's RedHot in the UK.
French's Mustard: made by French's Food Company
Having triumphed in a four-way pitch, Phipps will begin working on year-long campaigns for both brands including digital and social media, event management and experiential campaigns, brand partnerships and traditional media relations.
The agency aims to broaden brand awareness of French’s Mustard around key "condiment moments" such as BBQs and Bonfire Night.
For hot sauce Frank’s RedHot, the agency will seek to grow brand awareness among 18- to 34-year-olds, maximizing the brand’s existing partnership with Domino’s and positioning it as a market leader within the buffalo wings sauce category.
Phipps associate director Liz Lock said: "The next 12 months will prove to be exciting times for these two brands as we implement a number of creative campaigns to drive conversation, engagement and considered trial."
French's Mustard is the number one mustard brand in the world according to market research firm Mintel.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire