Sun Pat owner Hain Daniels in agency hunt to consolidate PR across food brands
The Hain Daniels Group is looking for a consumer PR agency to cover all of its food brands in the UK and Ireland for the first time.
New Covent Garden Soup: one of the brands owned by Hain Daniels
The Luton-headquartered company has a turnover of £400m and manufactures a range of food brands including Sun Pat peanut butter, Gales honey, Hartley's jam, New Covent Garden soups and Linda McCartney meat-free foods.
It is part of US company Hain Celestial and has been expanding in recent years, notably buying several spread brands from Premier Foods in 2012.
The pitch is being led by Emma Sykes, who recently joined the company in the new role of head of corporate comms, in charge of internal and external comms across the group. She formerly headed up corporate comms at organic baby food company Ella’s Kitchen.
Sykes told PRWeek she wanted the agency to be involved in planning PR strategy, but said that in addition to campaigns around the products, the brief would include promoting the group’s community and sustainability work.
She is expecting to have an agency in place by 1 July.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Group Account Director Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London