Paul Frank turns to EdenCancan to help launch products in UK and Europe
Fashion brand Paul Frank, famed for its designs featuring Julius the monkey, has handed EdenCancan a retained brief around the launch of products in the UK and Europe.
Paul Frank: TV personalities Suzanne Shaw and Matt Evers at an event last year
EdenCancan will produce events to promote the brand and take on general press office duties, supporting the launch of product ranges initially in the UK and then across Europe.
The agency was appointed following successful project work, including a seeding campaign in the UK and Ibiza last summer and a gifting event later in the year. This is the first time the brand has taken on a retained agency.
EdenCancan will report to Gustavo Antonioni, the MD of Paul Frank owner Saban Brands' European consumer products division.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham