Paul Frank turns to EdenCancan to help launch products in UK and Europe
Fashion brand Paul Frank, famed for its designs featuring Julius the monkey, has handed EdenCancan a retained brief around the launch of products in the UK and Europe.
Paul Frank: TV personalities Suzanne Shaw and Matt Evers at an event last year
EdenCancan will produce events to promote the brand and take on general press office duties, supporting the launch of product ranges initially in the UK and then across Europe.
The agency was appointed following successful project work, including a seeding campaign in the UK and Ibiza last summer and a gifting event later in the year. This is the first time the brand has taken on a retained agency.
EdenCancan will report to Gustavo Antonioni, the MD of Paul Frank owner Saban Brands' European consumer products division.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1