Paul Frank turns to EdenCancan to help launch products in UK and Europe
Fashion brand Paul Frank, famed for its designs featuring Julius the monkey, has handed EdenCancan a retained brief around the launch of products in the UK and Europe.
Paul Frank: TV personalities Suzanne Shaw and Matt Evers at an event last year
EdenCancan will produce events to promote the brand and take on general press office duties, supporting the launch of product ranges initially in the UK and then across Europe.
The agency was appointed following successful project work, including a seeding campaign in the UK and Ibiza last summer and a gifting event later in the year. This is the first time the brand has taken on a retained agency.
EdenCancan will report to Gustavo Antonioni, the MD of Paul Frank owner Saban Brands' European consumer products division.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London