Havas PR wins Manchester Airports Group comms brief
Manchester Airports Group (MAG) has appointed Havas PR to provide media relations support for airline and retail campaigns across its Manchester, East Midlands and Bournemouth airports.
Manchester Airport Group: Set for £800m development
Havas PR will also work with the in-house team on corporate comms and PR around its £800m Airport City project, which will provide a five million sq ft mix of offices, hotels, advanced manufacturing, logistics and warehousing at Manchester Airport.
The work is not, however, thought to include work for Stansted Airport, which MAG bought early last year.
The account will be run out of Havas PR’s Manchester office and led by Havas PR’s MD, Brian Beech, who said: "Manchester Airport is the North’s major global gateway and MAG is one of our region’s biggest success stories, so naturally we are really pleased to be working for them.
"With an array of new flights set to start and passenger numbers on the up, we’ll be looking to help boost the already successful ‘Fly Manchester’ campaign, as well as supporting initiatives across the other airports in the group and the hugely exciting Airport City property development."
MAG serves 42 million passengers and handles almost half a million tonnes of air freight every year through its ownership and operation of Manchester, London Stansted, East Midlands and Bournemouth airports.
MAG Property manages the group’s estate and is leading the landmark £800m Airport City development.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire