Porter Novelli poaches James Chandler to lead corporate work
Porter Novelli has announced that James Chandler is its new UK head of corporate.
James Chandler: heading to Porter Novelli
Chandler will start his new position on 1 April and report to Sally Ward, president, EMEA and managing director at Porter Novelli UK.
He will also work closely with the office’s deputy managing director Fenella Grey, with a focus on growing the practice, developing new product offerings and developing talent.
Commenting on his past experience, Chandler said: "I have been the director of corporate at agencies like Weber Shandwick in the past, responsible for external and internal communications and raising finance. I will be able to use my experience contributing to Porter Novelli’s growth, while working with clients like British Telecom and General Mills."
Chandler has replaced Neil Bayley, who left Porter Novelli in October for Good Relations.
Chandler has 18 years of agency experience and spent the past five at Thames Advisory London, an investment bank that provides a corporate finance advisory service.
While at Thames Advisory Chandler managed all communications and marketing programmes for pan-European companies in the digital media, technology, renewable energy and financial services industries.
During his career Chandler’s clients have also included the Economic Board of Bahrain and Kingdom Holding Company.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)