Nairn's Oatcakes appoints CCD for UK-wide PR push
Nairn's Oatcakes has appointed CCD Public Relations to handle its UK consumer PR as it moves to grow its UK business outside Scotland following a competitive pitch
Nairn's: hoping to raise the profile of its oatcakes around the UK
The agency has been appointed for a 12-month retained brief following a competitive pitch and will run an integrated campaign centring on the core brand messaging of versatility and the natural energy found in oats. It will also work on highlighting the brand’s Gluten Free range.
CCD is taking over from incumbent Stripe Communications. The Scottish agency has been working on the brand since 2011, and the move to CCD is part of a move from a focus on Scotland to a UK-wide remit, according to a CCD spokeswoman.
The outcake brand has a lot of business in the south-east, which is an area it is hoping to focus on, she added.
Nairn’s is planning a number of new product launches in the coming year and CCD will work on raising the profile of the brand across all media platforms through events, sampling, content and PR. It will report to Nairn’s marketing head Lucy White.
CCD has seen business for its food and drink division grow 80 per cent in the last six months.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)