Campaign Cannes beach party 2014: video and pictures
Campaign once again took over the Carlton Beach in Cannes last week for its annual party for leading advertising, media and marketing executives.
Guests included: Keith Weed, the chief marketing and communication officer of Unilever; Sir John Hegarty, the creative founder of Bartle Bogle Hegarty, and Tham Kai Meng, the worldwide chief creative officer of Ogilvy & Mather.
Cilla Snowball, the group chief executive of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO; Bruce Daisley, the UK managing director of Twitter; and Campaign's editor in chief, Claire Beale, were also in attendance.
Partygoers enjoyed drinks and nibbles on the seafront, while catching up with the Campaign team, networking and celebrating the creative work over the last year.
Beach loungers with Campaign-branded towels decorated the beach, which sits opposite the Carlton Hotel, a favourite social spot in Cannes.
The party ran from 6pm-9pm and was sponsored by Hightail, YuMe and Campaign Monitor.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Multimedia Designer | PR Agency | London | £35-40K Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + dependant on experience, City of London
- Copywriter Beyond The Book £20000-£25000, Birmingham, West Midlands