Creative business rankings
12 April 2013: Albion and Krow join the creative league after capturing Zoopla and Hobbycraft respectively.
Zoopla: Albion beat Beattie McGuinness Bungay and Creature to win the account
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Executive - Retail - £30K - Hertfordshire Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum, Watford
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London