Diet Coke marks 30th anniversary with Tesco photo booth tie-up
Coca-Cola is ramping up marketing around the 30th anniversary of its Diet Coke brand by teaming up with Tesco on a range of activity, including a bespoke photo booth.
Diet Coke: reintroduced Hunk character as part of 30th anniversary cdelebrations
The booth will allow the public to upload of photos of themselves against a backdrop of designs from Marc Jacobs, a Diet Coke brand ambassador.
Further activity includes the Diet Coke Facebook page hosting a 30th birthday mosaic, which will bring to life images of the recently-revived Diet Coke hunk.
Fans can have their image join the mosaic by using the #dietcoke30 hashtag across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The booth, which is arriving at 10 Tesco stores nationwide from this week, will feature backdrops bringing to life Jacobs’ bows, swallows and polka dots designs from over the years.
Visitors to the booth will receive a print out as well as selected images joining the 30th birthday on the brand’s Facebook page.
Diet Coke is celebrating its 30th anniversary in the UK and Europe this year, and is putting the occasion at the heart of its marketing, as it looks to engage with its core female target audience in the aftermath of the Olympic Games.Follow @joneddyreynolds
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall