World Duty Free creates Beyoncé and Jay-Z-inspired cocktails
Beyoncè, Jay-Z, Paloma Faith and Justin Timberlake are the inspiration behind a range of cocktails and cocktail glasses designed for retailer World Duty Free's "Summer Drinks Festival", which will see 50% off selected spirits.
World Duty Free collaborated with mixologist Charlie McCarthy and glassware artist Melissa Bailey to create the cocktail recipes, available via a Facebook page, and glasses based on some of this summer’s top music festival acts.
For instance, the "99 Truffles" is topped with Stolichnaya Gold, a reference to Jay-Z’s love of bling. Meanwhile, "Fire & Ice" represents Beyoncè, with its use of Veuve Cliquot champagne, lychee juice and chilli, and the glass's curvaceous design.
Client: World Duty Free
Agency: All About the Cocktail
Creative: Charlie McCarthy, creative director
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London