Barbour makes UK ecommerce debut ahead of global roll-out
Fashion brand Barbour has launched its first ecommerce site as it seeks to sell directly to customers in the UK, ahead of a global roll-out of an ecommerce proposition.
Barbour: launches ecommerce site
User experience, design and front-end build were handled by digital agency Nation, while Sceneric is handling the back end functionality.
An ecommerce rollout to Barbour’s other European markets is expected next year, while a
The ecommerce rollout comes following a restructure of Barbour’s marketing function, which saw Paul Wilkinson appointed to head up the global marketing team with responsibility for branding PR and digital marketing.
Wilkinson was previously managing director at surf fashion company Protest Boardwear and has been appointed at Barbour as it seeks to develop its "lifestyle brand credentials".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex