Arcadia ecommerce chief Alex Tait departs
Alex Tait, the ecommerce chief at Arcadia Group, is to leave the Topshop-owner.
BHS: owner Arcadia Group reviews its digital media account
Tait, the former American Express digital acquisition chief, was appointed as the group head of ecommerce at Arcadia in April.
A spokeswoman for Arcadia confirmed Tait had ''decided the role is not for him" and "left the business to pursue other interests". She declined to comment on the review, which sources said was linked to the group's ecommerce business.
Arcadia is understood to work with various specialist agencies on ecommerce around the world. The review is thought to be multi-market, and to primarily include search, with elements of affiliate marketing and digital display advertising.
The review will not affect Maxus, which works on media planning and buying for Arcadia in the UK, or Joint, which picked up the BHS ad account last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive - Fantastic Digital / Integrated agency up to £22k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£22k, Surrey - Close to Guildford
- Global Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, South East region