WCRS scoops B&Q's advertising account
B&Q has appointed WCRS as its creative agency without a pitch after parting company with Karmarama at the end of last year.
B&Q: appointed WCRS
The home-improvement retailer, which has a marcoms budget of more than £50 million, will start working with WCRS in February and aims to increase customer engagement.
Karmarama had worked on the account since November 2012, when it beat WCRS in the final stage of a pitch.
B&Q and Karmarama split last month after a series of management changes at the retailer, including the arrival of the customer and marketing director, Chris Moss.
The company has also hired the PR agency Good Relations to handle all brand and product communications. B&Q’s media agency, MEC, was unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London