WCRS scoops B&Q's advertising account
B&Q has appointed WCRS as its creative agency without a pitch after parting company with Karmarama at the end of last year.
B&Q: appointed WCRS
The home-improvement retailer, which has a marcoms budget of more than £50 million, will start working with WCRS in February and aims to increase customer engagement.
Karmarama had worked on the account since November 2012, when it beat WCRS in the final stage of a pitch.
B&Q and Karmarama split last month after a series of management changes at the retailer, including the arrival of the customer and marketing director, Chris Moss.
The company has also hired the PR agency Good Relations to handle all brand and product communications. B&Q’s media agency, MEC, was unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London