WCRS scoops B&Q's advertising account
B&Q has appointed WCRS as its creative agency without a pitch after parting company with Karmarama at the end of last year.
B&Q: appointed WCRS
The home-improvement retailer, which has a marcoms budget of more than £50 million, will start working with WCRS in February and aims to increase customer engagement.
Karmarama had worked on the account since November 2012, when it beat WCRS in the final stage of a pitch.
B&Q and Karmarama split last month after a series of management changes at the retailer, including the arrival of the customer and marketing director, Chris Moss.
The company has also hired the PR agency Good Relations to handle all brand and product communications. B&Q’s media agency, MEC, was unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...